Gospel Light Ministries is a ministry founded on biblical principles. We serve in the spirit of excellence with integrity and compassion for our community, our nation and our world. We have established a reputation for reaching the lost and broken and to minister and serve them with the utmost level of dignity and respect. Gospel Light Ministries Church (GLC) is a God given vision to Pastor Daniel Makonnen, one of the most beloved and respected ministers in the Ethiopian Evangelical churches today. We are recognized for our dedication to academic and spiritual excellence and mentoring and supporting spiritual leaders. Our environment inspires maximum participation, promotes personal satisfaction, and supports and molds effective leadership.
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
- Being accountable for our every word and action.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
- To spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all mankind.
- Equip and train leaders for the Kingdom of God that can carry the torch for generations.
- Support our partners and members to achieve their potential.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.
Statement of Beliefs
We believe in one God who is three distinct persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that the Bible is the written and inspired Word of God and is the source of God’s blessings. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and the Savior of the world. We believe that the blood Jesus shed on the cross allowed us to have an intimate relationship with God. It is through our faith in His selfless act of love that we are saved. We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again. We believe in water baptism and baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We believe that God wants us to have a full life, free from poverty, sickness and disease. We believe that tithing represents our love for God and we strive to honor Him in everything we do.